Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meet Jeff Mizzle

Jeff was the beginning of my journey making my own dolls without the assistance of a pattern.  I tried combining some of the techniques I learned from the others.  The ears, arms, and legs were just like the previous creations. Jeff's eye is similar to Belinda's face, where it is an added piece to the original sock.  I, also, added a tail similar to Graffey's.

Jeff is the responsible one.  Everyone can always count on him to do the right thing.  He is the rule follower of the bunch.  He has a bit of OCD and has to do things a specific way. No matter the situation, even if there is an emergency, he must do everything in the specified order. He loves to spend his time sitting at the highest part of the tree, where he can think and sing to the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment