Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bobo


I had so much fun with this Mizzle.  He is my only two-headed Mizzle.  I even had the chance to tie my first bow tie.  My favorite thing about him is the lips on both of the heads. I gave him to my mom.  She fell in love him at first sight.  I've been meaning to make another one like him.  My mom came up with the name Bobo, but as I begin to think about the possibilities of using him in my stories I have come to realize that even though they are one Mizzle, each head should have their own personality.  Maybe Bobo is their common name and they have nicknames for one another.

Until I figure that out... Bobo is the artist.  He writes, paints, plays music, and creates.  He is an inspiration to the other Mizzles.  He is not very reliable to help out with the usual chores, but you can always find him communing with his muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment