Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Final 4 of TLC Mizzle Auction

Two postings in one day? I know! I'm just as surprised, but I had to share with all of you the latest in the TLC Mizzle Auction.  Here are the last four characters I promised to complete.  I introduced them to the staff and students today.  So far, Ernest H.M. Way is in the lead with $27, but things could always change by tomorrow.  It is so sad to see them go.  I have become attached to all of them, but I'm happy to have received the great response my staff and students had to my creations.  In the end, they will go off to great homes, inspire creativity, and hopefully, storytelling, and all of the proceeds will go to a great cause.  AND I will have slowly put more of my work out in the world, slowly conquering it one Mizzle at a time. ;) 


Meet Ernest H.M Way

He is a bibliophile, who is mostly attracted to Romance Sci-fi novels.  He spends his time living in the world created in his mind.  In his spare time, he creates miniatures of the worlds from the books he reads and showcases them at Comic-con.  In his free time, he enjoys bench pressing the air, since that is all his strength can handle.


Meet Dr. Whoknowsit

He is an expert at rainbow construction with a Ph.D. in B.S-ing (I'm pretty sure we attended the same university).  He loves to get into philosophical debates with Leprechauns.  His hobbies consist of mixing paint, running with scissors, and adding fake words to Urbandictionary.com.


Meet Alizarin or “Ali”

She is a very crafty person, who loves to knit and crochet.  She is known mostly for the scarves she makes, but is one of the best yarn bombers in New Mexico.  In her free time, she loves playing in Rugby tournaments. A true egotist, she loves everything about herself.  She has even named every single stripe on her body.  Her favorite stripe is Larry, which is the 7th stripe on left ear.



Meet Shaneera

She is an amazon queen from the Bronx.  She is fluent in gibberish.  She loves doing interpretive dance for the blind, but her dream is to re-enact the entire 80’s movie Flash Dance as a solo performance. In her spare time, she loves to read about worms and their ecosystem.  She one day hopes to cure Arachibutyrophobia, a phobia related to the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth, through dancing.


2 comments:

  1. I think Ali reminds me a bit of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, It is funny that you mention that. I was talking to one of my co-workers about them. I told her that I think each character is a small fraction of my own personality.

      Delete