Friday, March 22, 2013

Roldan's Haven

A little over a year ago, my 2 co-workers, our students, and myself create a native plant garden on our campus. It was many months of many long hours, but today it was totally worth it.  This month has been very stressful.  It seems to never end, and it continues to become more stressful as our visitations arrive.  Spending time in our garden has been one of my happy places this week.  It is amazing!  Everyday something new has bloomed.  And there are ladybugs EVERYWHERE!!!!  I have finally caved in and signed up for instagram (mizzleadventures).  As I have been taking photos and posting them, I had decided to tag the location "Roldan's Haven."  It is a wonderful place to be. Here are a bunch of photos I've taken these past few days:















































No comments:

Post a Comment