Monday, December 17, 2012

Coloring Contest Winners

 For our first coloring contest, I am going to call it a success.  It was fun seeing all of the entries come in.  I am hoping to hold another ALL AGES coloring contest either for Valentine's or Easter.  So, stay tuned for updates!

Now for what everyone has been waiting for!  Here are the winners!

It was a difficult choice for my judge.  All of the entries were great! We didn't have any entries for the age category of 4 and under, so I transferred those prizes to the ages 5-11.

For Ages 18+ our winners are:
 
John, age 23
Jessica, Age 18


For Ages 12-17, the winners are:


Jeanine, Age 16


Geovanna, Age 17



Lastly, the winners for Ages 5-11 are:

Diego, Age 7

Logan, Age 7

Tais de, Age 11

Ryder, Age 8



1 comment:

  1. All the winners did a fantastic job! It's fun to see the variety among the different age groups. My son really enjoyed participating.

    ReplyDelete