Sunday, December 1, 2013

Electric Run

I'm a little late in posting this, but at the beginning of November I ran the Electric Run with my best friend.  We weren't quite sure what to expect.  We have always enjoyed the participating in the Color Run.  A 5k + tons of messy color = An artist's dream come true.  So, a 5k + glow in the dark everything = To our surprise, it was absolutely MAGICAL!!! It was invigorating and inspiring.

This was my favorite part:








When I saw it I immediately thought "This is where the Mizzles live."  It was unbelievably serene!  I could have stayed there for hours! It took us over an hour to finish the 3.1 miles and not because we are slow... because we took our precious time walking and taking in the color, light, and magic.

I cannot wait for the next one!  This was far more fun than the color run...but I'll continue to participate in those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment